ACCIDENT TO DO LIST
A few steps to take immediately following an accident:
- Call 9-1-1
- Do not leave the scene, wait for the police.
- If you have a camera/cameraphone, take photographs of the other vehicle(s)
involved, the accident scene and location of vehicles at the scene.
- Get the name(s), address(es), phone number(s) and email address(es) of any
witness(es) at the scene.
- Seek emergency medical evaluation and treatment at the scene if available.
- Contact Scott Johni or another attorney.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- DO NOT give a recorded statement to an insurance company without your attorney
IF WE ACCEPT YOUR CASE, we will work hard for YOU.